FRFG 3: VooDoo BBQ & Grill 1
FRFG 3: VooDoo BBQ & Grill 1 ( SOLD OUT )
The Florida Restaurant Franchise Group 3, LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership that was established to provide funding for the acquisition and development of several “Fast Casual” restaurants in Florida under the national restaurant franchise name of VooDoo BBQ & Grill. The proposed investment offers EB-5 candidates the opportunity to participate in the development of the first VooDoo BBQ & Grill restaurants in Florida. This offering is 100% sold and has received I-526 approvals.
- FRFG 3 established (4) four restaurant locations in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, Florida. All four locations of VooDoo BBQ restaurants have been certified and designated as being located in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA zone), therefore qualifying for the $500,000 USD investment requirement.
- The project will create 75% more jobs than required for green card approval, with creation of 175 full time jobs, or 17.5 jobs per investor.
- Unlike many other EB-5 projects, the development and operation costs of establishing that business are not dependent upon the EB-5 investors and the approval of the I-526 applications. The business is currently being developed, and all I-526 applications can be submitted to USCIS immediately.
- There is a clearly defined exit strategy to pay the EB-5 investor back
- The franchisee for Florida has the opportunity to secure tremendous A+ locations which fit the qualities for VooDoo BBQ’s ideal location.
The development area for the FRFG 3 project is the largest metropolitan market in the State of Florida, and the 5th largest metropolitan market in the United States. All four locations of VooDoo BBQ & Grill restaurants have been certified and designated as being located in a “TEA” zone, therefore qualifying for the $500,000 investment requirement. The proposed job creation from this project, which will afford the EB-5 Investors with Permanent Green Cards under the EB-5 Visa program has been established by noted economist, Michael Evans, Evan Carroll and Associates, Inc and has been reviewed and approved by USCIS.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL SECURITIES OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE SECURITIES. ANY OFFER OF SECURITIES IN ANY SPONSORED JOB FUND MAY ONLY BE MADE PURSUANT TO A WRITTEN OFFERING MEMORANDUM AND ANY SALE OF SECURITIES IN SUCH FUND SHALL BE EVIDENCED BY A SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT EXECUTED BY THE POTENTIAL INVESTOR. THE UNITS WILL BE OFFERED AND SOLD (i) OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES IN RELIANCE ON REGULATION S UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT AND (ii) INSIDE THE UNITED STATES UNDER THE EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION PROVIDED BY SECTION 4(2) OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND REGULATION D PROMULGATED THEREUNDER AND OTHER EXEMPTIONS OF SIMILAR IMPORT PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATES AND JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE OFFERING WILL BE MADE. NO OFFER TO SELL OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY UNITS MAY BE MADE IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH, OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM, IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE SUCH AN OFFER OR SALE.