FGFG 5: VooDoo BBQ & Grill 2
FRFG 5 : VooDoo BBQ & Grill 2 ( SOLD OUT )
The Florida Restaurant Franchise Group 5, LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership that was established to provide funding for the development of “Fast Casual” restaurant locations in South Florida under the national restaurant franchise name of VooDoo BBQ & Grill.
- FRFG 5 is approved by USCIS to establish restaurant locations in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach Counties.
- All of the restaurant locations have been certified and designated as being located in a Target Employment Area (“TEA Zone”), therefore qualifying for the $500,000 USD investment requirement.
- The project has created 60% more jobs than required for the EB-5 Investor’s “green card” to be approved with creation of 160 full time jobs, or 16.0 jobs per investor.
- Unlike many other EB-5 projects, the development and operation costs of establishing this business were not dependent upon the EB-5 investors, and the approval of the I-526 applications.
- As the Franchisee and Operator of these restaurant locations, Jafrejo Holdings was able to secure tremendous A+ real estate locations in some of the most desirable commercial real estate areas of South Florida, like Hollywood and Boca Raton
About the Location:
The South Florida area is the largest metropolitan market in the State of Florida, and the 5th largest metropolitan market in the United States. All of the VooDoo BBQ & Grill locations have been certified and designated as being located in a “TEA” zone, therefore qualifying for the $500,000 investment requirement. The proposed job creation has been established by noted economist, Dr. Richard March of Wright Johnson, LLC and has been reviewed and approved by USCIS.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL SECURITIES OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE SECURITIES. ANY OFFER OF SECURITIES IN ANY SPONSORED JOB FUND MAY ONLY BE MADE PURSUANT TO A WRITTEN OFFERING MEMORANDUM AND ANY SALE OF SECURITIES IN SUCH FUND SHALL BE EVIDENCED BY A SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT EXECUTED BY THE POTENTIAL INVESTOR. THE UNITS WILL BE OFFERED AND SOLD (i) OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES IN RELIANCE ON REGULATION S UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT AND (ii) INSIDE THE UNITED STATES UNDER THE EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION PROVIDED BY SECTION 4(2) OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND REGULATION D PROMULGATED THEREUNDER AND OTHER EXEMPTIONS OF SIMILAR IMPORT PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATES AND JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE OFFERING WILL BE MADE. NO OFFER TO SELL OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY UNITS MAY BE MADE IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH, OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM, IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE SUCH AN OFFER OR SALE.