FRFG 9: Twin Peaks 2
FRFG 9 : Twin Peaks 2 ( Limited Positions Available )
The Florida Restaurant Franchise Group 9, LP is a Limited Partnership that was established to provide funding for the development of (2) two “Full Service” restaurants in South Florida under the national restaurant franchise name of Twin Peaks Restaurants. The proposed investment offers EB-5 candidates the opportunity to participate in the development of the 2 restaurant locations and the commercial real estate. The two restaurant locations will be owned and operated by DMD Restaurant Group, LLC a wholly owned subsidiary of Jafrejo Holdings, LLC.
- The Current Phase will establish (2) two restaurant locations in South Florida. All locations of Twin Peaks restaurants have been certified and designated as being located in a Targeted Employment Area (“TEA Zone”) and are qualified for the $500,000 USD investment requirement.
- The project will create 18 jobs per investor.
- Unlike many other EB-5 projects, the development and operating costs of establishing this business were not dependent upon the EB-5 investors, and the approval of the I-526 applications.
- The Project is currently being developed, sites are under construction and all I-526 applications can be submitted to USCIS immediately. The development of this commercial Real Estate and these restaurants is not dependent upon the EB-5 funding.
- Experienced and successful development and operations team with proven track record of success.
- This project is structured as a loan, with a first mortgage on all Real Estate holdings and business assets with a clearly defined Exit Strategy that will pay back the EB-5 partners in less than 5 years.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL SECURITIES OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE SECURITIES. ANY OFFER OF SECURITIES IN ANY SPONSORED JOB FUND MAY ONLY BE MADE PURSUANT TO A WRITTEN OFFERING MEMORANDUM AND ANY SALE OF SECURITIES IN SUCH FUND SHALL BE EVIDENCED BY A SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT EXECUTED BY THE POTENTIAL INVESTOR. THE UNITS WILL BE OFFERED AND SOLD (i) OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES IN RELIANCE ON REGULATION S UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT AND (ii) INSIDE THE UNITED STATES UNDER THE EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION PROVIDED BY SECTION 4(2) OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND REGULATION D PROMULGATED THEREUNDER AND OTHER EXEMPTIONS OF SIMILAR IMPORT PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATES AND JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE OFFERING WILL BE MADE. NO OFFER TO SELL OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY UNITS MAY BE MADE IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH, OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM, IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE SUCH AN OFFER OR SALE.