“To fully subscribe our latest offering in less than 60 days is very exciting for us as well as for our EB-5 Investors” said Jack Flechner, President of FRFG. “It’s a testament to the success of our brand and to all of our previous EB-5 offerings, which continue to succeed in providing both a fast and simple solution for foreign investors to receive permanent US residency. It also allows our group to create hundreds of jobs for US Citizens with each project we complete,” Mr. Flechner said.
The Twin Peaks Restaurant concept features “boldly flavored comfort food and ice cold draft beer” served by friendly, attractive female waitresses in a mountain sports lodge setting. The company was recently named as one of the “Top-100” fastest growing restaurant companies in the U.S. and as a result was also awarded the “Hot Concept” award from the trade periodical Nation’s Restaurant News.
The Florida Restaurant Franchise Group (FRFG) has a developed a business model for success with its EB-5 projects that includes the necessary ingredients for their EB-5 partners to acquire permanent U.S. residency through the EB-5 Visa program including:
• Location, Location Location; All locations of Twin Peaks restaurants are certified and designated as being located in TEA (Targeted Employment Area) zones and are qualified for the $500,000 USD investment requirement.
• Jobs, Jobs, Jobs; FRFG projects create an estimated 21 Jobs per Investor, that’s twice the number of jobs required by EB-5 regulations.
• Developer Cash; Twin Peaks is not dependent upon EB-5 investors and the approval of their I-526 applications for funding as is the case with many other EB-5 projects. Because FRFG invests their own money alongside that of the EB-5 investors and prefunds development all I-526 applications can be submitted to USCIS immediately resulting in investors receiving their approvals much faster than with other projects.
• FRFG Team: Experienced and Successful development and operations team with proven track record of success in both restaurant operations and EB-5 project development.
• Exit Strategy: A clearly defined Exit Strategy that will pay back EB-5 partners in 5 years or less.
All of the Florida Restaurant Franchise Group’s (FRFG) offerings are presented under the Palm Beach Regional Center, one of the few Regional Centers in the United States that can boast a 100% success rate on all previous I-526 petitions. The Palm Beach Regional Center operates in nine Florida Counties including Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties where the FRFG Twin Peaks restaurants will be developed. Additional FRFG offerings are scheduled for release in Q2 of 2014, please contact the Florida Restaurant Franchise Group for more information or visit www.eb5restaurants.com.